Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is what Mike did this morning....

I got this photo from Mike this afternoon. He titled it "This is what I did this morning" He called me later in the day. I felt kind of silly as I recounted my day--slept in while the kids watched cartoons, made pancakes, took Adam to get a haircut, went grocery shopping, went to Kohls. He called me while I was shopping at Kohls. Thankfully, he never makes me feel bad or guilty because my day didn't involve Blackhawk Helicopters or getting bad guys.
He was sure to tell me that it wasn't just a back drop and that he wasn't Photoshoped in.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Wow. Intense. Shopping at Kohls with kids. Phew. How do you do it without full body armor?

But I noticed that he wasn't wearing his helmet, so it couldn't have been that intense :)

Robin Fisher said...

I think he took of his helmet for the photo and I think he was inside his patrol base.
And yes, shopping with kids at Kohls. A mom is likely to suffer from PTSD-that is "post-tramatic shopping disorder." You know you have it if you stop by DQ to get a blizzard because "You earned it!"

Jacqui said...

Thank you for finally putting a name to the disorder I've been suffering from. Now that I've identified it, I can get help.

"I'd like a pecan cluster, please!"

Brenny said...

I thought the same thing about the helmet. Mike also looks really great in those shades -- cool even, with the Black Hawk helicopters behind him. Maybe you should make a print of it...

My latest addiction at DQ is the 'freeze' -- it is like a slurpee with ice cream. MMmmmm... hook me up to that IV, please.

Kelli said...

That is a cool picture! I must say though that shopping with kids is a battle in and unto itself so you are no sissy! I am with Brenny on the freeze thing. Mighty tasty.